| DS Games | Mario Kart DS | New Super Mario Bros.
DS | Mario Party DS |
With Mario Kart DS
become'king' of the Mushroom Kingdom racing circuit. Put
the pedal to the metal, grab some coins and go blast rivals
with your arsenal of Koopa shells. But first decide whether you
will play as circuit veteran Mario, Luigi, master drifter
Princess Peach, bruiser Bowser, or Shy Guy? Decide wisely. The
Mushroom Kingdom is yours to conquer.
DS has something for everyone,
whether you'd rather race by yourself or battle with
friends. Five different game modes offer players endless
ways to play the game. All five modes can be played
singleplayer, while the 'VS' and 'Battle' modes are
available in multiplayer for a maximum of eight players.
A great gift idea at any time, but be sure to
today as hot
games always sell out fast.
Kart DS was
top Mario DS Games seller at Christmas
2008. Get the Best
Deal - Huge
Savings at Amazon, with FREE Shipping.
The ultimate Mario Kart race is on…and online via your
Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in Mario Kart DS.
Drawing on more than 30 courses and battle
arenas from every game in the Mario Kart series - not
to mention tons of new ones, Mario Kart
DS allows you to play as Mario, Luigi,
Princess Peach, Wario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Toad, Bowser and Shy
Guy as you put the pedal to the go-kart metal, grab
coins to max out your speed and blast rivals with the
ever-popular arsenal of red, green and spiked Koopa shells in a
race to finally put to rest the question of who is the true
king of the Mushroom Kingdom racing circuit.
- Grand Prix Mode, claim victory by
accumulating the most points after a four-course cup.
You'll be spoiled for choice with eight different cups
offered, each featuring four different tracks;
- Time Trial Mode, your aim is to attain
your fastest time on a single track. Save your best runs as
ghost data, and share them with friends;
- VS Mode can be played two ways. In
singleplayer, race against computer-controlled karts. In
multiplayer, race against real human adversaries who use
their own Nintendo DS Systems to play;
- Battle Modes can be played two
. Balloon Battle Mode will have you attacking or
stealing your opponent's balloons;
. Shine Runners Mode will see you racing to collect
the most Shine Sprites;
- Mission Mode presents skill-based
missions for you to clear in order to open up increasingly
tough and exciting circuits.
DS FeaturesMario Kart DS is the portable
version of Mario Kart Wii,
take the action to where you are.
• Race and battle with up to 4 karts at once -- or enjoy
8-player multiplayer action
through your Wi-Fi Connection
• Tour courses from classic Mario Kart games -- as well as
brand-new tracks and arenas
• All the crazy items and frantic speed players have come to
• Five different game modes allows for endless ways to
Wireless Communication: Even More Ways to
Mario Kart DS
features three different forms of wireless game play: two kinds
of local wireless game play and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection
online game play. Mario Kart DS offers two different options
for LAN Wireless game play: DS Download Play, in which only one
player has Mario Kart DS and all players have Nintendo DS
systems, and Multi-Card Play, in which all players have Mario
Kart DS and Nintendo DS systems.
DS Download Play
As with all DS Download multiplayer games, the DS Download
Play in Mario Kart DS
requires that only one player has a copy of the game. Unlike
past DS games, however, DS Download Play in Mario Kart DS
allows multiple players who have the game card to play with
multiple players who do not have the game card. DS Download
Play offers the following features:
• 2-8 player simultaneous wireless game play.
• A choice of multiplayer racing, Balloon Battle, or Shine
• Players who own Mario Kart DS can choose their own characters
and use personalized icons, while players
who do not own Mario Kart DS must play as Shy Guy and
cannot use personalized player icons.
• Track selection is limited to eight tracks for racing and
three arenas for Balloon Battle and Shine Runner
• DS Download Play is limited to the 100 cc engine class
Multi-Card Play requires all players to have their own
copies of Mario Kart DS, giving players more options, modes and
tracks to choose from. Multi-Card Play offers the following
• 2-8 player simultaneous wireless game play.
• Your choice of multiplayer racing, Balloon Battle, or Shine
• Players can choose from different engine classes.
• No limits on character choice.
• No limits on track choice.
• Player's win/loss ratio is saved and tracked.
• Players who race locally are automatically added to each
other's friend roster and then can race via Nintendo Wi-Fi
• Players can trade ghost data wirelessly, allowing them to
race against each others' best times.
Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection:
Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is a free online game-play service
provided by Nintendo to Nintendo DS owners. It offers seamless
access to online game play and an environment that is welcoming
to gamers of all skill levels. Features include: Whether it's
the updated graphics that retain the side-scrolling feel of
classic games in the Sonic franchise, an expansive world to
race through and explore or the multiple and new ways to play,
Sonic Unleashed offers something for players of any age or
level of ability.
• 2-4 players racing simultaneously.
• Choice of playing with:
* Friends only (players registered as Friends)
* Rivals (players with similar skills)
* Recent opponents
* Regional racers (players in their country)
* World racers (players anywhere in the world)
• No limit on course choice, but each player votes for a course
and the course with the most votes wins (in case of a tie, the
course is chosen randomly)
• No limit on character choice
• Players can create and use personalized player icons
Connecting to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection will be quick,
easy and seamless. Players can go to an official Nintendo
hotspot and immediately go online and start playing. To use
their home Wi-Fi routers, players first must configure the DS
to connect to their routers by entering the router's network ID
and optional security key or install the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB
Connector on their PC and configure the DS to enable it to
share the PC's broadband connection. After that, players can go
online anytime without further configuration. Friends are
registered to the friends roster either by exchanging and
entering Friend Registration Keys or by playing local
Multi-Card Multiplayer mode together.